Are you the technical employee who has gained experience in the transport sector, from practice or in a training programme? Do you have affinity with customer-specific production? Then this job is just right for you!
Baer has many years of knowledge and experience in designing and manufacturing modern, lightweight sandwich panels. We work in an ultramodern production environment. Baer is ambitious and progressive. Quality is high on the agenda. We work with the best machines, tools and materials. Our customers come from the transport industry, the bus industry, the construction industry and the air freight industry.
What you will be doing
– producing the semi-finished products in the pre-treatment department;
– preparing pressings and ensuring that all machines are ready;
– gluing and inserting the diverse materials in accordance with the construction drawing during the fully automatic gluing process;
– performing various activities.
Who you are
You are interested or have experience in the technical industry. Your experience was preferably gained in practice and/or during a training programme.
– You are interested or have experience in processing technical products.
– You are interested in reading technical drawings.
– You are creative in terms of finding technical solutions.
– You are enthusiastic, flexible and quality oriented.
– Working overtime is no problem for you.
What we offer
– A job with a young and successful internationally operating organisation.
– An informal and open no-nonsense culture.
– High-quality technical products.
– A good salary and appropriate fringe benefits.
Want to apply?
Send your letter of application and cv to email@example.com or contact Bart Müller T. 0416-745045.
If you are not interested yourself but know someone who is suitable for this position, feel free to share this vacancy. No agencies please.